Recruitment Process for Trainees of Fellowship Program
- HIPA will publish advertisement in Hindi newspaper
- Online application link will also be provided in websites of Haryana Institute of Public Administration www.hipaco.in and Haryana Knowledge Corporation Ltd (HKCL) www.hkcl.in
- There is no manual application process
- All Applications will have to be sent only using online application mode.
- There are no fees for online application.
- Before submission of online application, the candidate should carefully read all the
- Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Offer Letter
- Annexure A
- Important Dates
- Important Instructions
- Link for online application will be given on the website which the candidate will have to click and apply online.
- Online Application:
- The details of the candidate have to be entered and submitted. Details such as name, educational qualifications, age, and all other relevant details should be entered and submitted
- After successful submission of online application form if the candidate realizes some mistake in the data entered, the candidate will not be able to rectify it. Hence it is requested to correctly fill the application form in the first instance itself.
- The candidate will receive email notification after successful submission of the application form. This notification can be treated as acknowledgement of the application received.
- Application sent after last date of submission will not be entertained..
The short listed candidates will be informed through email and will have to appear for the final online examination.
- Candidates can appear for examination from any location. Please refer to the ‘Online Examination Requirement’ related document given on the website.
- The final online examination will be conducted only on the specified date in the specified time window.
- Candidates will be short listed for hands on test and interview which will be conducted in HIPA campus in Gurgaon, sector 18.
- The selected candidate after the personal interview will be informed through email.
- The list of documents that the selected candidate will have to bring during personal interview will be: Adhar Card, Mark sheet and Certificate/degree/diploma of the last cleared exam. In case any other documents are required, the same will be intimated through email.
- Offer letter of ‘Trainee’ will be given to the final selected candidates (the sample of the offer can be viewed from the website).
- The Trainee will join work as per the date mentioned in the ‘Important Date’ section. In case of any change in this date, the candidate will be intimidated well in advance.