General Information for Candidates Applying for Fellowship Program as ‘Trainee’
- The Fellowship Program is a one-year full time program
- The selected candidate will be given letter of appointment as ‘Project Trainee’
- The place of work will be Haryana Institute of Public Administration, Sector 18, Gurgaon.
- The various documents such as, Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process, Important Dates and Sample Offer Letter along with Annexure A may be referred by the candidates prior to submission of online application form.
- The Trainee will work in a state-of-the-art working facility.
- The working hours will be 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The working days will be Monday to Saturday
- Sundays will be weekly off
- There will be holiday on all Public Holidays followed in Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) Gurgaon.
- Attendance will be captured on bio-metric or manual register
- Punctuality, disciplined and professional behavior is must for all candidates.
- The stipend amount of Rs. 8,000/- per month will remain fixed for the one-year period of Fellowship Program.
- Stipend will be transferred in net banking account of the Project Trainee before 5th of the following month.
- The bank account of the Project Trainee should be in any nationalized bank or any reputed private bank. The cancelled cheque should be compulsorily given within one week of joining duty. The cancelled cheque should have name of the Project Trainee.
- Certification of completion will be given to all the Project Trainees with the list of all the skills that have been learnt throughout the period of Fellowship Program
- Those who discontinue any time before the completion of the Fellowship Program, will not receive certificate.
- The Trainees will be given access to various learning content.
- The monetary incentive related to the completion of digital assignment will be based on the timely completion and quality of the digital assignments completed This will be decided by the Project In-Charge
- Details related to eligibility criteria for candidates interested to join as ‘Trainee’ is given in the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ document
- There are three steps of recruitment:
- Submission of online application form.
- Appearing for online examination
- Appearing for hands on test and interview
For details regarding the selection process kindly refer to ‘Recruitment Process’ document.
- In case you have any query which have not been covered in any of the documents given, you may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org